Ideal for beginner & professional anglers alike.
We have four well-stocked fishing lakes, ideal for both beginners and professional anglers. Whether you are staying on holiday or wish to fish on a day ticket we are a perfect choice.
The four lakes are situated in the centre of the holiday park; each lake is well stocked with a range of fish. 6 species of Carp many 30lb+, Green and Golden Tench, Bream, Roach, Rudd, Chubb, Barble & Golden Orfe.
Lyons Gate has a onsite shop selling tackle and bait and many tasty snacks to keep you fully fuelled whilst you enjoy time relaxing.
Fishing runs on a day ticket scheme paid for on the day you fish.
A coarse fishing day ticket currently costs £6.00.
- Tickets are not transferable and valid only on the day of issue
- Maximum two rods per ticket
- Normal fishing ticket hours between sunrise and sunset
- Night fishing by request (please contact us for details)
- Barbless hooks only. (No micro barbs)
- No carp in keep nets
- Under no circumstances are any fish to be REMOVED or RETAINED in any form of container or net. Failure to observe this rule will result in a life bar and prosecution
For more information:
Tel: 01300 345260